Date(s) - 08/28/2016-08/29/2016
9:00 am-5:30 pm
Agile Expert Certification
One of the most sought out professionals in today’s market is the Agile Coach. The Agile Coach is critical to the success of Agile projects and Agile transformation and has a rewarding career. Most technical companies are in need of experienced and high energy Agile Coaches and are willing to compensate. Agile Coaches require a broad understanding of all the contemporary Agile practices as well as practical implementation experience.
One of the most recognized certification within businesses looking for Agile Experts is the Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) and Impavid Agile has partnered to provide a course that prepares you for the ACP exam, while providing you a certification indicating that you have earned the Agile Expert level.
Our Agile Certified Trainers and seasoned Agile Coach experienced practitioners will be leading intensive two-day Agile Expert Certification (AEC) course which is designed to confirm students practical and working knowledge of Agile that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in an Agile environment.
In this two day course you will be immersed in Agile concepts through a series of exercises employing Agile methods injected with current experiences.
The course is designed for limited enrollment to maximize learning through total immersion. Practical exercises will demonstrate how to effectively implement Agile and how to handle common obstacles and anti-patterns.
Upon successfully passing the certification exam, students will be awarded the Agile Expert Certification (AEC) certificate by SCRUMstudy ￼upon successfully passing the certification exam. This class will prepare you for the Project Management Institute (PMI) ACP test.
- To provide an understanding of Agile philosophy and practices
- To provide a working knowledge of various Agile methodologies
- To provide students with the ability to compare and choose which methodology is appropriate in a given situation
- To prepare participants to pass the Agile Expert Certification (AEC) exam
- Participants will be familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile project delivery.
- Participants will be equipped with detailed knowledge and understanding of available Agile methodologies.
- Participants will be able to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that are most relevant to their current and future situations.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to take the lead in Agile projects and to address and resolve Agile issues in their organizations
- Participants will have access to online course material and mobile apps to aid in study and test preparation.
- Participants will be Certified Agile Expert.
- We promise a highly engaging course that ensures excellent retention of concepts and theories.
- Participants are encouraged to work through concepts rather than just listen to them— this provides better internalization and retention.
- Role-plays and practical implementation issues are discussed to better enable participants to apply Agile in their organizations.
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
Registrations are closed for this event.
Impavid Consulting Inc. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the offered training session. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, a full refund of course fees will be processed within 10 business days of cancellation or rescheduling notice. Cancellations by registrants are only permitted with a minimum of 2 weeks notice ahead of course delivery date with refunds provided less a 10% processing fee. Substitutions are permitted at any time as well as rescheduling attendance to an alternate session within a 12 month period.