Date(s) - 03/01/2016-03/02/2016
8:30 am-5:30 pm
Impavid Offices - San Francisco
Enterprise Engineering – DEMO
Enterprise Engineering Bachelor is a flagship course of Impavid and the only course of its kind in Silicon Valley dealing with organizational change of any type. The course has two components that make it unique.
It is based on the DEMO® (Design & Engineering Methodology for Organizations) Methodology, resulting in a complete, essential, and objective model of an enterprise.
It is based on the profound PSI-theory (Performance in Social Interaction), a viable basis for practically dealing with organizational changes of any kind as well as coping with organizational complexity of any degree.
Our renowned trainer will be leading intensive two-day DEMO Bachelor program that consists of direct instruction and hands-on exercises. Prior to each day of instruction, there is one day of homework.
In this course, you will be immersed in enterprise engineering concepts through a series of exercises employing DEMO models injected with current experiences to design, redesign, implement, and transform an enterprise. You will learn how DEMO modeling works using real-world examples, and experience the strength of this modeling approach.
The course is designed for limited enrollment to maximize learning through total immersion.
To provide an understanding of enterprise engineering injected with real-life practices to accelerate your enterprise engineering career, to provide practical knowledge of enterprise modeling using DEMO®, to prepare students to manage complexity in a formal manner using PSI-theory.
Students will be prepared to assume the role of Enterprise Engineer in their organizations and help their organizations adopt DEMO Methodology:
- Students will have the knowledge and practical skills to rapidly improve their career potential
- Students will learn to build in a formal manner a coherent, consistent, comprehensive and yet concise model of an enterprise reducing its complexity by over 90% using PSI-Theory
- Students will learn and practice a set of modeling languages for complete enterprise modeling using DEMO Methodology
- Students will distinguish between functional and operational, black box and white box perspectives on a enterprise
- Students will be provided two complimentary books: “The essence of organisation” booklet; “Red garden gnomes don’t exist” (RGGDE 3.1) booklet.
- Course cost includes the examination fee
We promise a highly engaging immersion course that ensures high retention of concepts and practices.
Students are encouraged to work through the concepts via real-life examples, which provide better internalization and retention, practical modeling of an enterprise using DEMO models, and working through real-life case studies to exercise enterprise engineering.
- Short answer questions
- Modeling questions
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Registrations are closed for this event.
Impavid Consulting Inc. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the offered training session. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, a full refund of course fees will be processed within 10 business days of cancellation or rescheduling notice. Cancellations by registrants are only permitted with a minimum of 2 weeks notice ahead of course delivery date with refunds provided less a 10% processing fee. Substitutions are permitted at any time as well as rescheduling attendance to an alternate session within a 12 month period.