Date(s) - 02/19/2016-02/20/2016
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Impavid Offices - San Francisco
One of the highest job demands across all business sectors is project management, and most companies require the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMP® has become the leading recognized authority of project management knowledge and experience and has become an entry point into higher paying positions and a promising career.
Join us in San Francisco within a premium learning environment where it is a pleasure to learn. Learn from seasoned Project Managers within an executive environment conducive to maximum immersion and knowledge sharing.
Our PMP® Certified Trainers will be leading intensive, three-day Project Management Professional (PMP®) course which introduces and familiarizes you with 5 groups of project management processes and 10 knowledge areas through direct instruction and hands-on practice activities. This course also prepares you to become Project Management Professional (PMP®), which is a worldwide industry recognized designation!
In this three-day course you will be immersed in project management (PM) concepts through a series of exercises employing techniques injected with current experiences to manage a project. During the process, you will be exposed to PM processes while practicing PM techniques using real-world examples. You will learn how PM works, and experience the dynamics of PM as it unfolds.
The course is designed for limited enrollment to maximize learning through total immersion. Practical exercises will demonstrate how to effectively lead PM and how to handle common obstacles.
- To provide an understanding of the project management processes injected with real-life practices to accelerate your PMP® career
- To provide project management knowledge areas
- To prepare students to be comfortable leading project management in their organizations, including identifying and
removing challenges and roadblocks
- To develop your test-taking skills that will improve your score
- Assume the role of PMP® in their organizations and help their organizations adopt project management processes
- Knowledge and practical skills to rapidly improve career potential
- A complimentary PMBOK Guide
- Recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of PM
- Knowledge and skills to remove PM adoption obstacles
- Access to PMP Online Course for 180 days
- 16 PDUs
- Access to mobile courseware, study material, and assets
- How to: Manage scope creep, Improve accountability, Manage conflict, Improve delivery results
- We promise a highly engaging immersion course that ensures high retention of concepts and practices
- Students are encouraged to work through the concepts via real-life examples, which provide better internalization and retention
- Practical implementation techniques for all parts of PM are provided
- Students work through a real-life case study to simulate project management using PM processes and techniques and tool
- Multiple Choice
- 200 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Registrations are closed for this event.
Impavid Consulting Inc. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the offered training session. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, a full refund of course fees will be processed within 10 business days of cancellation or rescheduling notice. Cancellations by registrants are only permitted with a minimum of 2 weeks notice ahead of course delivery date with refunds provided less a 10% processing fee. Substitutions are permitted at any time as well as rescheduling attendance to an alternate session within a 12 month period.