Date(s) - 02/23/2016-02/24/2016
8:30 am-5:00 pm
Impavid Offices - San Francisco
One of the most sought out professionals in today’s market is the Product Owner. The Product Owner is critical to the success of software and technology projects and has a rewarding career. Most technical companies are in need of experienced and high energy Product Owners and are willing to compensate.
Join us in San Francisco within a premium learning environment where it is a pleasure to learn. Learn from seasoned Product Owners within an executive environment conducive to maximum immersion and knowledge sharing.
Our Agile and Scrum Certified Trainers will be leading intensive two-day Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC)® course which is designed to confirm applicants practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment. Impavid Agile addition to the the standard SPOC course is the integration of Design Thinking and Lean Design into our content so you are ready to innovate.
Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholders in the Scrum Team. Commonly called ‘the voice of the customer’, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
￼Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) certificate by SCRUMstudy ￼upon successfully passing the certification exam.
- To provide deep understanding of the Scrum framework’s philosophy and principles
- To provide practical knowledge of Scrum from a Product Owner’s perspective—including roles, meetings, and artifacts
- To prepare participants to be comfortable in taking on the role of Product Owner in their organizations as well as to manage common issues and roadblocks
- To prepare students to take and PASS the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) exam!
- Students will be familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Students will be adept in handling the business aspects of the Scrum framework and stakeholder engagement.
- Students will be equipped with the knowledge needed to play the role of a Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum methodology. This knowledge will include a functional understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students will have knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will have access to learning content and study material online and through Mobile apps.
- We promise a highly engaging course that ensures higher retention of concepts and theories.
- Students are encouraged to participate in activities and discussions. This enables better internalization and retention.
- Role-plays are conducted, and practical implementation issues are discussed during various Scrum exercises.
- A case study is integrated into the course outline, in which students simulate different aspects of the Scrum framework.
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current Pass Rate: 93%
Registrations are closed for this event.
Impavid Consulting Inc. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the offered training session. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, a full refund of course fees will be processed within 10 business days of cancellation or rescheduling notice. Cancellations by registrants are only permitted with a minimum of 2 weeks notice ahead of course delivery date with refunds provided less a 10% processing fee. Substitutions are permitted at any time as well as rescheduling attendance to an alternate session within a 12 month period.